Farm and Home Museum

The Museum is located within the History Center. It contains material, tools, and equipment dating from the time Emanuel County was first settled up to late 1900’s.
The Society opens the History Center and Museum to the public once a month on second Sunday afternoons – or by request (except during December and on holidays.) Admission is free.
Please call (478) 763-3631 to schedule a tour.